This traditional style summerhouse is available in a range of sizes with Sheds to Last. We are passionate about providing high quality sheds to our consumers, and this particular structure is built from thicker than average 15mm tongue and groove shiplap throughout. The framing of the Devon Summerhouse is 45x34mm planed.
Additional features include 3 pane hardwood double doors with a fitted mortice lock and key set, decorative hinges and a handle. As a standard throughout, toughened safety glass is installed.
6ft x 6ft (1.8m x 1.8m) | 7ft x 7ft (2.1m x 2.1m) | 8ft x 8ft (2.4m x 2.4m) | 9ft x 9ft (2.7m x 2.7m)
Installation options Available
- Five sided corner summerhouse
- Large pane doors and windows
- 15mm tongue & groove shiplap, including floor & roof
- Joinery quality hardwood doors with mortice lock. Joinery quality opening windows
- Shown untreated in picture