33mm Apex roof log cabin with 1.2m verandah, central double doors and two windows. The log thickness is 33mm and the floor and roof are 15mm on 45x34mm framing. The hardwood double doors are 44mm thick and come pre hung in a frame on decorative hinges with a fitted 3 lever mortice and handle and two keys. The hardwood small pane windows also comes fitted in a frame and are opening. All glazing is toughened safety glass as standard as are shaped front fascias. Sizes are log dimensions and include verandah for floor size deduct 200mm from log size each way. internal space is less because of overhangs and log thickness. All log cabins are supplied untreated apart from floor.
3.6m x 3.6m (12ft x 12ft) | 4.2m x 2.4m (14ft x 8ft) | 4.2m x 3m (14ft x 10ft) | 4.2m x 3.6m (14ft x 12ft) | 4.8m x 2.4m (16ft x 8ft) | 4.8m x 3m (16ft x 10ft) | 4.8m x 3.6m (16ft x 12ft) | 4.8m x 4.2m (16ft x 14ft) Z 4.8m x 4.8m (16ft x 16ft)
Installation options Available
- 33 mm interlocking tongue and groove logs
- Floor: 15mm tongue and groove on 45 x 34 mm joists Roof: 15mm tongue and groove on 34 x 120 mm purlins
- Joinery quality hardwood doors with mortice lock
- Central double doors. Two Joinery quality hardwood opening windows
- 1.2m verandah. Toughened glass as standard