33mm Apex roof log cabin with 1.2m verandah, offset double doors and one window. The log thickness is 33mm and the floor and roof are 15mm on 45x34mm framing. The door and window can be fitted on either side when assembled. The hardwood double doors are 44mm thick and come pre hung in a frame on decorative hinges with a fitted 3 lever mortice and handle. The hardwood small pane window also comes fitted in a frame and is opening. All glazing is toughened safety glass as standard as do shaped front fascias. Sizes are log dimensions and include verandah for floor size deduct 200mm from log size each way. internal space is less because of overhangs and log thickness. All log cabins are supplied untreated apart from floor.
2.4m x 3m (8ft x 10ft) | 2.4m x 3.6 (8ft x 12ft) | 2.4m x 4.2m (8ft x 14ft) | 3m x 3m (10ft x 10ft) | 3m x 3.6m (10ft x 12ft) | 3m x 4.2 (10ft x 14ft) | 3m x 4.8m (10ft x 16ft) | 3.6m x 3.6m (12ft x 12ft) | 3.6m x 4.2m (12ft x 14ft) | 3.6m x 4.8m (12ft x 16ft) | 4.2m x 4.2m (14ft x 14ft) | 4.2m x 4.8m (14ft x 16ft) | 4.8m x 3.6m (16ft x 12ft) | 4.8m x 4.2 (16ft x 14ft) | 4.8m x 4.8m (16ft x 16ft)
Installation options Available
- 33 mm interlocking tongue and groove logs
- Floor: 15mm tongue and groove on 45 x 34 mm joists Roof: 15mm tongue and groove on 34 x 120 mm purlins
- Joinery quality hardwood doors with mortice lock
- One Joinery quality hardwood opening window. Off-set double doors
- With 1.2m verandah. Toughened glass as standard