Supplied and Fitted Terms and Conditions
1 A 15 working day lead time will apply to those customers requiring their Garden Sheds or buildings to be fitted. In exceptional and unavoidable circumstances, these periods may be extended.
2 This service is currently offered to limited postcodes only.
3 Sheds to last will endeavour to deliver & install customer orders at the earliest opportunity subject to conditions.
4 Customers will be contacted 2-5 days prior to the anticipated fitting date
5 Installations are carried out weekdays only, typically between the hours of 7.00am and 7.00pm. A more accurate time of fitting can be given to customers calling the afternoon prior to delivery date.
6 Customers are encouraged to accept their first offered delivery date as stock availability and alternative delivery dates cannot be guaranteed at all times.
7 You do not have to be present at time of fitting; however, we would require written permission to deliver in your absence and detailed instruction of your fitting requirements. Please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org
8 It is the responsibility of ‘The Customer’ to provide free and unobstructed access for product delivery and entry to the fitting site. We recommend that panel sizes are checked to allow access through archways and doors. Any failed, abortive or return delivery charges shall be recovered from ‘The Customer’ at cost
9 Sheds to last will not bear any abortive costs arising from ‘The Customer’ due to a failed delivery / installation
10 Where an installation option is shown and selected, this service will be carried out in a competent and professional manner.
11 To ensure that installation can be completed, the customer must:
• Provide a concrete or paved base, being firm, square (diagonals) and level (by spirit level) – no less than the size of their chosen product. See details on How to build a base
• Ensure 600mm (2’) unobstructed access is provided all around the proposed site
• No trees, branches or similar encroach upon the proposed site or working space
• Provide clear external pedestrian access (not height or turn limited) to allow unimpeded passage of the product sections or components
• Customers who have purchased a Portabase with their building need to be aware that it is their responsibility to ensure that the ground it will sit on is of a gradient no more than 65mm across the length or width of the base, the area should also be devoid of obstructions and not overly saturated with water. If the fitting team deem the ground is not suitable, the installation will be aborted. Subject to the conditions in point 9 Sheds to last will not bear any abortive costs arising from ‘The Customer’ due to a failed delivery / installation.
• Please be aware that it is the customers responsibility to install the Eco base even if it has been purchased with the installation.
12 If on arrival, the base does not fully comply with the above and installation is abandoned, ‘The Customer’ will become liable for the installation service fee which is 100% of the original installation cost. This fee will be retained by Sheds to last to cover the initial incurred labour costs. The product can be left on site and ‘The Customer’ given the option of either:
• Or, preparing an appropriate base upon which a return visit can be arranged subject to payment of an additional erection service fee.